All are invited to the 15th Annual Children’s Community Fest!
Saturday, June 1, 2019, 11am – 2pm
District #1 Old Schoolhouse
(provided by JG Development)
110 N. 2nd St., Mount Horeb
The event is free to attend and fun for all ages! Join us to celebrate the end of the school year and kick off summer.
Enjoy live music & entertainment, kids crafts & activities, food, a silent auction, spring plant sale and more!
Live Music & Entertainment
- Matt Millar, Symphony Cellist (11am)
- Corey Hart, Local Singer/Songwriter (12pm)
- The Porch Music Kids, a Unique Youth String Band, provided by Reverie Winery & Vineyard (12:30pm)
- Krystal Lonsdale, Performer and Early Childhood Music Educator (1pm)
- Jacob Mills’ wildly entertaining “Juggling Theatrix and Other Amazing Stuff!” provided by Aonair Wine (1:45pm through Silent Auction checkout)
FREE Cotton Candy & Culver’s Frozen Custard*
$5 Family-Friendly Lunches
- House-Packed Bratwurst with Pretzels, generously donated by Willy Street Co-op
- All-Beef Hotdog with Pretzels
- Homemade Mac and Cheese with Fruit
- Homemade Quinoa Salad
- Mixed Fruit Platter
- Plus bottled water, sparkling water, juiceboxes, and coffee!
*Dairy free alternative available upon request!
Check back for a list of silent auction donors and donations!
Fantastic items donated by generous local businesses and donors! Handmade jewelry, artisan crafts, artwork, restaurant and store gift cards, local farm items, personal services, wine, sports tickets and experiences, family entertainment, and more.
Spring Plant Sale
Perennials, seedlings and more!
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!
Theresa Morgan and Joseph Hansen
The Sweeney Family
The Werner Family
Ms. Lori Schereck and Bret Hoesly
Are you interested in supporting this year’s Fest?
100% of the proceeds from this event go directly to Mount Horeb’s local, nonprofit Montessori-based Children’s Community School, serving children ages 18 months-Kindergarten. This fundraiser helps us to improve our school, purchase materials to enhance the education of our students, and recognize staff for their amazing efforts.
We remain grateful for the individuals and organizations who supported our past events: